Posted by: Evelyn Ayoola -
This recipe id for 2 servings
- halloumi cheese
- 4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- ½ tomato
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoon Reduced Sugar Ketchup
90 second bread
- 1 egg
- ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon double cream
- 4 tablespoon ground
- shredded cheese (or lactofree cheese)
- Combine dry ingredients to a bowl microwave safe bowl.
- Add egg, melted butter and double cream and mix well.
- Place in the mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Slice bread in half two make two semi circles.
- Slice the semi circle in half to make two more thinner semi circles
- Place on a frying pan on medium heat until bread is slightly brown.
- Mix mascarpone, mayonnaise
- Rinse the lettuce and slice tomato and avocado.
- Grill halloumi until brown
- Build the burger and serve.