Posted by: Evelyn Ayoola -
This Recipe is for two servings.
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 a cup of diced onions
- 2 Cups finely chopped chinch
- 1 Tablespoon mixed herbs
- 2 Cups mascarpone cheese (Optional)
salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- In a bowl combine eggs and mascarpone cheese,
- Put oil in a frying pan on low heat and sauté onions until golden brown
- Add the spinach leaves and basil cook until spinach starts to while
- Season the eggs and beat well, then pour over the vegetables and cheese.
- Place mix in the oven to cook for 20 minutes