Cream Cheese Cookies
Posted by: Evelyn Ayoola -
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour or 2 Cups Almond flour
- 3 tbsp Full Fat Cream cheese softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
Combine butter, cream cheese and xylitol in a bowl.
Add the vanilla extract and egg, mix until smooth.
Add the coconut flour, baking powder and salt and mix until combined. The mix should be sticky.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make balls of about dough using about about 1 1/2 tbsp. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 15- 18 minutes until the edges are lightly golden. Allow to cool completely.